Is She Breathing Well? – Nigerians React To Video Of Actress, Regina Chukwu Wearing A Corset Dress At Housewarming Party

Forum 11 months ago

Is She Breathing Well? – Nigerians React To Video Of Actress, Regina Chukwu Wearing A Corset Dress At Housewarming Party

Regina Chukwu, the popular Nollywood actress, has sparked conversations on social me

She triggered reactions on social media after a video of dressed in her corset dress was shared online.

Regina recently hosted a housewarming party and invited some of the movers and shakers of the entertainment industry to celebrate her new home.

She shared videos of the event on her Instagram page. However, one particular video has sparked a lot of reactions online.

In the video, the thespian can be seen wearing a tight gold corset dress that cinched her waist and accentuated her curves as she sat on the podium.

Reacting to the clip, some fans pointed out that Regina appeared to be in extreme discomfort and had difficulties breathing due to the dress.

@yetty_bimbs wrote, “Omo she can’t breath very well…nkan ti corset yi ma da si le agbara corset oni ka”

@mayreeh_psamuel wrote, “She looks so uncomfortable with this dress, like she can’t breath well or something. Omo this snatching sha”

@mide_moh wrote, “Is she breathing well? I can see her panting…Corset yi nooni”

@borlarjoko wrote, “Person wey supposed wear iro and buba make she finish her look with accessories, look at how she’s looking uncomfortable in a corset dress.”

@haddy_fad wrote, “This corset design is among 10 ways to die … I remember my sis telling me to sew one corset style like that I sha tell her to get me oxygen cylinder and d pipe ready ..mo fe kuu”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Reginald the Vampire Season 2 Trailer Sets Release Date for Syfy Comedy
Forum | 2 days ago

Reginald the Vampire Season 2 Trailer Sets Release Date for Syfy Comedy

They Never Left Each Other - Social Media Users React To Soma’s Comment On Angel
Forum | 2 days ago

They Never Left Each Other - Social Media Users React To Soma’s Comment On Angel's Photo Amid Breakup Rumours

Regina Daniels’ Mother, Rita, Appeals To Water Spirits In Anam River
Forum | 2 days ago

Regina Daniels’ Mother, Rita, Appeals To Water Spirits In Anam River

Sunday Igboho, Akintoye React To Agitators’ Invasion In Oyo Govt Secretariat
Forum | 3 days ago

Sunday Igboho, Akintoye React To Agitators’ Invasion In Oyo Govt Secretariat