Update: Old Man Who Was Beaten For Stealing One Carton Of Noodles Turns Overnight Millionaire (Video)

Forum 11 months ago

Update: Old Man Who Was Beaten For Stealing One Carton Of Noodles Turns Overnight Millionaire (Video)

A 60-year-old Nigerian man, Moshood, who was assaulted in a viral video for stealing a carton of noodles has been located by a good samaritan who changed his life for the better.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/619d87bb09d85386b12745a34eee886f.jpeg

Moshood, who is without a wife or child, stated that he stole because he was hungry.

However, it was revealed by a family member that he had stolen several times before.

In a heartwarming turn of events, a young Nigerian, Akin Abolade, put a big smile on the face of the old man who promised never to steal again when he saw that people had contributed over N1 million to him.

The man’s video got many people emotional on TikTok as they thanked Akin for changing his life.

Akin had helped to raise N40,000 for Moshood through his TikTok page, and moments later, he showed the man the N1 million he now has.

Moshood, who was overwhelmed with gratitude, expressed that the money would go a long way in changing his life.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Ready or Not 2 Script Update Given by Director
Forum | 2 days ago

Ready or Not 2 Script Update Given by Director

3 Body Problem Season 2 Update Given by Creator: ‘Really Wild in the Best Possible Way’
Forum | 2 days ago

3 Body Problem Season 2 Update Given by Creator: ‘Really Wild in the Best Possible Way’

I Met Paul As A Single Man - Ivy Ifeoma Addresses Accusations Of Being A Husband Snatcher
Forum | 2 days ago

I Met Paul As A Single Man - Ivy Ifeoma Addresses Accusations Of Being A Husband Snatcher

One-Punch Man Live-Action Movie Enlists Rick & Morty Creator as Writer
Forum | 2 days ago

One-Punch Man Live-Action Movie Enlists Rick & Morty Creator as Writer