I Cherish You - BBNaija's Khafi Celebrates Husband, Gedoni On His Birthday

Forum 1 year ago

I Cherish You - BBNaija's Khafi Celebrates Husband, Gedoni On His Birthday

Ex-BBNaija housemate, Khafi Kareem Ekpata has taken to Instagram to celebrate her husband, Gedoni as he turns a year older today.
https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/c7fa0301061ed95ff6f61d06a7d2a54f.jpeg
She appreciated her husband for encouraging her, for the sacrifices he made for his family, and for the love he showers on her every day.

She Wrote;

“SoundON Mikah’s first words 🥹

No better way to say Happy Birthday to the best Dada in the world 🥹🎈🎈🎈🎈 @Gedoni, I love you. And I truly am so happy I chose you to be the father of our children @malakaiandmikah.

Thank you for challenging me, thank you for loving me, and even thank you for annoying me, you naughty boy. Today I celebrate you, I love on you, and I simply adore you ❤️ Thank you for every sacrifice you have made for our family and thank you for the love you give us every single day.

You truly are a man to be reckoned with, and nothing you do will ever be in vain!! You are my King, and I cherish you, my love. Today and always. Here’s to more sweet nothings for the rest of our lives. Happy birthday, baby.”

See Post Below;

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Yul Edochie
Forum | 1 day ago

Yul Edochie's Youngest Child Celebrates First Birthday In Style

Actress Peggy Ovire Celebrates Her Husband, Freddie Leonard On His Birthday
Forum | 1 day ago

Actress Peggy Ovire Celebrates Her Husband, Freddie Leonard On His Birthday

BBNaija’s Chomzy Welcomes Baby Boy With Husband
Forum | 1 day ago