#BBNaija: I wouldn’t like to watch my man kiss other women

Forum 7 years ago

#BBNaija: I wouldn’t like to watch my man kiss other women

WuzupNaija
Ese
ENTERTAINMENT #BBNaija: I wouldn’t like to watch my man kiss other women
ByTemiloluwa BambgosePublished on March 18, 2017
Fake #BBNaija housemate, Ese Eriata has said she can never marry an entertainer because they dont have time for their partner.

She also said she has sex toys but doesn’t really use them as her boyfriend satisfies her adequately.

Ese made the revelation in an interview with Sun Newspaper recently.

When asked about her take on sex toys, she said: “I don’t think it’s a bad idea having a sex toy because it would reduce the cheating in relationships.

“But whenever you use sex toys, you should always tell your man about it. I don’t think there is anything wrong for a lady to have sex toys.”

On whether she has sex toys, she said: “I have but I don’t use them often and that is because I’m not really a sex- sex kind of person and my boyfriend is really satisfying me. God please forgive me, I know it is a sin.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
EPL: Arteta reveals advantage Arsenal have over Liverpool, Man City in title race
Forum | 5 hours ago

EPL: Arteta reveals advantage Arsenal have over Liverpool, Man City in title race

I’m Not Fighting With My Successor Like Other Ex-Governors – Dave Umahi
Forum | 1 day ago

I’m Not Fighting With My Successor Like Other Ex-Governors – Dave Umahi

Monkey Man Digital Release Date Set for Dev Patel Action Movie
Forum | 1 day ago

Monkey Man Digital Release Date Set for Dev Patel Action Movie

Photo Of British-Nigerian Man Who Was Jailed For 28 Years After Shooting Man Over £3.50 Drug Debt In UK
Forum | 1 day ago

Photo Of British-Nigerian Man Who Was Jailed For 28 Years After Shooting Man Over £3.50 Drug Debt In UK