#BBNaija: I’ll kill my husband if he beats me, says Ese

Forum 7 years ago

#BBNaija: I’ll kill my husband if he beats me, says Ese

The ex-Big Brother Naija housemate says it’s an eye for her husband if he is violent.

Fake Big Brother Naija housemate, Eriata Ese, who was evicted from the house a few weeks ago wrote a letter to her future husband, saying she would kill him if he batters her.

Ese in clear terms assures her husband of death because God has blessed her with equal strength to march his.

Her reaction must have been borne out of the high rate of violence against women by their spouses.

The Edo born actress threatened to kill her future husband if he dared lay his hands on her.

“After you promised to love and cherish her till you die, you wake up and do the opposite, and then you begin to blame her saying ‘she was running her mouth’. What happened to walking away. But no you want to use her to test power”. She wrote

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
BREAKING: Suspected Terrorists Kill Ruling PDP Secretary In Zamfara State
Forum | 5 hours ago

BREAKING: Suspected Terrorists Kill Ruling PDP Secretary In Zamfara State

The SpongeBob Movie: Search for SquarePants Director Says ‘There Will Be Nudity’ in Animated Movie
Forum | 1 day ago

The SpongeBob Movie: Search for SquarePants Director Says ‘There Will Be Nudity’ in Animated Movie

I Met Paul As A Single Man - Ivy Ifeoma Addresses Accusations Of Being A Husband Snatcher
Forum | 1 day ago

I Met Paul As A Single Man - Ivy Ifeoma Addresses Accusations Of Being A Husband Snatcher

BBNaija’s Mike Edwards Joins Professional Boxing, Anticipates Debut
Forum | 1 day ago

BBNaija’s Mike Edwards Joins Professional Boxing, Anticipates Debut