#BBNaija Don Jazzy, others react to Bisola and Bally’s passionate love session

Forum 7 years ago

#BBNaija Don Jazzy, others react to Bisola and Bally’s passionate love session

After Thin Tall Tony Shifted Bisola from his side for fear of being disqualified, Bisola has moved on to her next conquest, Bally.

The new big brother ‘couple’ began with a steamy, passionate kissing session which later moved on the bed.

In the dark, Bisola and Bally romped one another under sheets with her former beau Thin Tall Tony, sleeping on his bed, oblivious of what transpired between the duo.

Nigerians including music producer Don Jazzy took to twitter to react to the ‘latest couple’ in the big brother house in South Africa.

See the screenshots of their comments below:

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Don’t Give Admission to Candidates Less Than 18 Years – FG Warns Tertiary Institutions
Forum | 1 day ago

Don’t Give Admission to Candidates Less Than 18 Years – FG Warns Tertiary Institutions

Challengers Final Trailer Shows Zendaya’s Love Triangle in Romantic Sports Movie
Forum | 2 days ago

Challengers Final Trailer Shows Zendaya’s Love Triangle in Romantic Sports Movie

BBNaija Star, Phyna Accuses Nigerians Of Double Standard, Seeks Support For Her Demand
Forum | 2 days ago

BBNaija Star, Phyna Accuses Nigerians Of Double Standard, Seeks Support For Her Demand

Why I Wish I Had Found Love Before Stardom – Singer, Spyro Opens Up
Forum | 2 days ago

Why I Wish I Had Found Love Before Stardom – Singer, Spyro Opens Up