BigBrother Naija: Why my girlfriend abandoned me after I exited BB house – Miyonse

Forum 7 years ago

BigBrother Naija: Why my girlfriend abandoned me after I exited BB house – Miyonse

Ex-big Brother Naija Housemate, Miyonse said his girlfriend has abandoned him due to the roles he played while still in the show.

He said, “I’ve not seen my girlfriend since I left the big brother naija house.”

Recall that Miyonse got into a romantic relationship with fellow housemate, Tboss, when he was in the house.

He revealed he had not seen his girlfriend since he left the show being hosted in South Africa.

Miyonse made this startling revelation on “Rubbin Minds today,” which was hosted by Big Brother Naija host, Ebuka.

“When I was going into the BBNaija house, what was in my mind was to keep people entertained.

“After I left the BBNaija house, I spoke with my girlfriend, and she said, ‘why didn’t you do more?”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
House of the Dragon Season 2 Video: Cast Reveals Which Team Deserves the Throne
Forum | 4 days ago

House of the Dragon Season 2 Video: Cast Reveals Which Team Deserves the Throne

Drama as Nigerian Man Slaps Girlfriend Over Cake-cutting at Party
Forum | 1 week ago

Drama as Nigerian Man Slaps Girlfriend Over Cake-cutting at Party

How Akwa Ibom Man Abandoned His Wife And 2-Year-Old Daughter In The Village To Live With His Side Chick In The Town
Forum | 1 week ago

How Akwa Ibom Man Abandoned His Wife And 2-Year-Old Daughter In The Village To Live With His Side Chick In The Town

No Regret Invading Oyo Govt House - Arrested Yoruba Nation Agitators Say (Photo)
Forum | 1 week ago

No Regret Invading Oyo Govt House - Arrested Yoruba Nation Agitators Say (Photo)