Watch: TTT saves Bisola from falling a victim of "CONSENT" - #BBNaija

Forum 7 years ago

Watch: TTT saves Bisola from falling a victim of "CONSENT" - #BBNaija

The word CONSENT is torturing Big Brother Naija housemate because the last housemate who overlooked it, was disqualified from the house. There is a saying that goes "Pray before you eat", likewise in the Big brother house we are currently adopting a saying similar to that, "Ask before you make a move" otherwise the word CONSENT will hunt you down. We are soon hearing words like, "can I kiss you?", "Can I romance you?", "Can I have ....?"

Well, the latest video footage of TTT and Bisola has set tongues wagging. Bisola and TTT had a long discussion last night and the two dozed off unknowingly. In the footage, TTT is seen trying to help Bisola who wasn't well placed on the bed to lay comfortably, he lifts her hand and places it in a comfortable position.

However, many viewers had a different eye on the footage, all they see is Bisola trying to fondle by pressing her hand in TTT's genitals and TTT helping her from being disqualified by removing it.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
How Police Nabbed Kidnappers Who Killed Victim After Collecting N3m Ransom In Jigawa
Forum | 16 hours ago

How Police Nabbed Kidnappers Who Killed Victim After Collecting N3m Ransom In Jigawa

Megan Thee Stallion Sued For Allegedly Forcing Cameraman Watch S3xual Act
Forum | 1 day ago

Megan Thee Stallion Sued For Allegedly Forcing Cameraman Watch S3xual Act

Another Victim Of Abuja School Bullying Surfaces, Seeks Redress
Forum | 1 day ago

Another Victim Of Abuja School Bullying Surfaces, Seeks Redress

BBNaija’s Teddy Sends Sweet Note to His Wife, BamBam on Her 35th Birthday
Forum | 2 days ago

BBNaija’s Teddy Sends Sweet Note to His Wife, BamBam on Her 35th Birthday