People Now Go Into Relationships For Gains – Rema

Forum 1 year ago

People Now Go Into Relationships For Gains – Rema

Divine Ikubor, the Nigerian singer, who is popularly known as Rema, has talked about relationships.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/28783aac87c5c094994d1103231ad3c8.jpg

He said a lot of relationships nowadays are all about what a partner stands to gain financially from the other.

He appeared as a guest on the latest episode of i-D Meets.

He said his favourite lyrics from his debut album ‘Rave & Roses’ is “money is not a source of income” because it came from his experience.

Rema said, “My favourite lyric in my album [is] ‘Love is not a source of income’. It came from my actual experience. A lot of relationships in our new generation is just really all about the gains.”

He added, “It’s painful that I can’t really define love. You’ve to live your own version. I have not lived my version. I’m waiting for it though.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Haters Are Losers And Can Never Do Better Than The People They Hate - Yul Edochie
Forum | 3 days ago

Haters Are Losers And Can Never Do Better Than The People They Hate - Yul Edochie

No More "Big 3", There
Forum | 4 days ago

No More "Big 3", There's Now A "Big 4" In Nigerian Music Industry - Rema Declares

Rema Threatens Colleagues Copying His Fashion Style
Forum | 4 days ago

Rema Threatens Colleagues Copying His Fashion Style

I’m Only Artist Who Stops People From Spraying Me – Seun Kuti
Forum | 1 week ago

I’m Only Artist Who Stops People From Spraying Me – Seun Kuti