Why I Have More Followers Than Wizkid, Burna Boy – Davido

Forum 11 months ago

Why I Have More Followers Than Wizkid, Burna Boy – Davido

David Adeleke, the famous Nigerian Afrobeats singer, who is professionally known by his stage name Davido, has talked about his social media followership.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/30da713d289d51f6bdc03c2a707c359a.jpg

He revealed a little secret on how he became the most followed artiste in Africa.

Revealing this in a viral video interview on social media, Davido described himself as a very likeable and social person, and this aided in increasing the number of his followers.

Davido, who has 26.9 million followers on Instagram and 13.4 million on Twitter, explained that he invests quality time in social media.

He said: “Wizkid and Burna Boy are not as social as I am and don’t post frequently like me. I would have opted for stand-up comedy if I wasn’t making music because I’m a very funny being.”

The Unavailable hitmaker added that he was a tech enthusiast when he was much younger and was the one who opened an Instagram page for his wife, Chioma Rowland and always reminded her to post.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Boy Kills World: Bill Skarsgård Engages in a Gun Fight in New Clip
Forum | 2 days ago

Boy Kills World: Bill Skarsgård Engages in a Gun Fight in New Clip

Five-Year-Old Boy Falls From Fence To His Death While Playing With His Friends In Lagos
Forum | 3 days ago

Five-Year-Old Boy Falls From Fence To His Death While Playing With His Friends In Lagos

2face Doesn’t Live With His Sons, Burna Boy May Never Give Birth, Davido Kills Every Male Child He Comes Across - Brymo Makes Shocking Claims
Forum | 3 days ago

2face Doesn’t Live With His Sons, Burna Boy May Never Give Birth, Davido Kills Every Male Child He Comes Across - Brymo Makes Shocking Claims

Burna Boy Introduced Live Band Into Afrobeats – Ruger Claims
Forum | 3 days ago

Burna Boy Introduced Live Band Into Afrobeats – Ruger Claims