Sen Joel-Onowakpo’ll give better representation to Delta Southerners — Omo-agege’s aide

Forum 1 year ago

Sen Joel-Onowakpo’ll give better representation to Delta Southerners — Omo-agege’s aide

Senior legislative aid to the Deputy Senate President, Ovie Omo-Agege, Mrs Beauty Warejuowei, has assured Delta Southerners of better representation with the emergence of Hon. Joel-Onowakpo Thomas as the senator-elect in Delta South Senatorial District at the 2023 general elections in the state.

Warejuowei, who is assistant treasurer of the All Progressives Congress, APC, Delta State and Women Director of JOT Campaign Organization, gave the assurance, yesterday, in her message of felicitation with Joel-Onowakpo on his 56th birth anniversary.

She noted that with Joel-Onowakpo in the senatorial seat, the voice of Delta Southerners would be heard louder at the hallowed chambers.

She said: “I joyfully and wholeheartedly felicitate with our senator-elect, Hon. Joel-Onowakpo Thomas on the occasion of his 56th birth anniversary. Joel-Onowakpo is a rare gift to humanity and a blessing to his generation whose philanthropic disposition has affected many lives positively.

“I want to assure Delta Southerners that, as an exemplary leader, he would render selfless services to his constituents, his senatorial district and the nation at large with the confidence reposed in him by his constituents in electing him to the Senate.

“I, however, urge him to be confident and steadfast to embark on a future of limitless possibilities and opportunities as he assumes his assigned duties as a senator”.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Police Gives Update On Nigerian Singer Abducted By Gunmen In Delta State
Forum | 1 day ago

Police Gives Update On Nigerian Singer Abducted By Gunmen In Delta State

Senator Austin Akobundu Foundation Educational Scholarship
Forum | 2 days ago

Senator Austin Akobundu Foundation Educational Scholarship

Kerry Condon, William H. Macy Join Joel Edgerton and Felicity Jones in Drama Movie Train Dreams
Forum | 2 days ago

Kerry Condon, William H. Macy Join Joel Edgerton and Felicity Jones in Drama Movie Train Dreams

Send Warning Of Impending Terror Attacks To Us – Defense Minister, Matawalle Urges United States
Forum | 3 days ago

Send Warning Of Impending Terror Attacks To Us – Defense Minister, Matawalle Urges United States