15-year-old Student Who Fought Her Teacher In Front of Class Sent to Prison (Video)

Forum 11 months ago

15-year-old Student Who Fought Her Teacher In Front of Class Sent to Prison (Video)

A15-year-old student has been sentenced to one year behind bars at a youth detention center after fighting her teacher in front of other students.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/70ee81d8d43dd62ff5a4d2d3bfab9d3e.jpeg

Recall that the video of the incident went viral back in January 2023.

In the video, the student was seen brutally attacking British literature teacher Tiwana Turner at Heritage High School in Conyers, Georgia.

The student can be seen yelling in Turner's face and slapping her cell phone out of her hand before the teacher tried to call for help as she walked out of the classroom.

When Turner stopped the teen from closing the door on her, a scuffle breaks out and the girl grabs her teacher by her hair and pulls her to the ground. She continues to take several swings at Turner as the tussle carried on while students pulled out their phones to record.

The attack left the teacher with a broken leg and she had to be wheeled out of school on a stretcher.

According to FOX 5 Atlanta, the student pleaded guilty to felony assault, and once she completes her one-year sentence, she will spend five years on a supervised release program, the Rockdale County assistant district attorney said. 

Three months after the incident and Turner says she is still not able to walk on her two feet, saying she's still using crutches and hasn't been able to return to work ever since. 

“She just went off and pulled me down to the floor,” Turner recalled the attack to FOX5 Atlanta. "I was in the hospital six days and the numbness was there all six days. I can’t go to work, I can’t see my students. I can’t do anything that I used to do. I can’t drive.

Watch the video of the attack below:

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
NDLEA Has Sent Message To Drug Cartels With 50,901 Arrests, 9,034 Convictions – Marwa
Forum | 17 hours ago

NDLEA Has Sent Message To Drug Cartels With 50,901 Arrests, 9,034 Convictions – Marwa

Young Couple Who Discovered They’re Siblings After a Year of Dating Refuse to End Relationship
Forum | 2 days ago

Young Couple Who Discovered They’re Siblings After a Year of Dating Refuse to End Relationship

I Hate Bullies - Actor, Denola Grey Reacts To Bobrisky’s Prison Sentence
Forum | 2 days ago

I Hate Bullies - Actor, Denola Grey Reacts To Bobrisky’s Prison Sentence

Damien Chazelle to Write, Direct Prison Movie for Paramount
Forum | 4 days ago

Damien Chazelle to Write, Direct Prison Movie for Paramount