Man Petitions Nigeria Police Over Alleged Threat To Life, Theft Of Property By Ex-SARS Officer

Forum 1 year ago

Man Petitions Nigeria Police Over Alleged Threat To Life, Theft Of Property By Ex-SARS Officer

A Nigerian evangelist, Ogiogor Austine, who is based in Benin City, Edo State, has raised an alarm, according to SaharaReporters.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/6d5ca05c91ed20694873397070e0752a.jpg

He raised the alarm over the alleged theft of property and threats to the life of her sister, Mrs. Juliet Plorzki-Osunde Juliet Queen by a former officer of the disbanded Special Anti-Robbery Squad of the Nigeria Police Officer.

The policeman is identified as Augustine, aka One Million.

He accused the policeman who is an indigene of Iyioria community, Auchi in Edo State, of carting away property belonging to Mrs Plorzki-Osunde, who is based in Germany and into import and export.

According to him, Augustine once served in the SARS Department of the Edo State Police Command Headquarters.

Ogiogor affirmed that he had written to the Department of State Services, Edo State Command; Commissioner of Police in Edo State; Lagos State Intervention, Airport, Departure Cargo Department and Abuja International Airport Police Station, alerting them of the incident and requesting for investigation and protection for her sister..

The man, who narrated his predicament to SaharaReporters, gave an account of how his sister allegedly received threats from the police.

He identified some of the property and belongings stolen as vehicles, electronics, containers, generators and cash.

One of the letters made available to SaharaReporters, which was addressed to the DPO, Airport Police, Federal Capital Territory, Abuja, and dated April 19, 2023, reads, "I want to use this medium to inform the general public and all the security agencies that one Augustine (A.K.A One Million) an indigene of Iyioria community, Auchi Edo State, a former disband SARS, Nigeria Police Officer, who chartered (sic) away with millions of properties belonging to Mrs Plorzki-Osunde Juliet Queen.

"A.K.A One million is not the owner of the stated properties above. I want you to use your good office to intervene in this matter and make an arrest to him so that Mrs Plotzki Osunde Juliet Queen can recover her properties.

"The Charted Properties are: Building Structures, Landed Properties, Vehicles, Trucks, Electronics, Containers, Generators, Cash and More.”

Ogiogor also claimed that Augustine was some time ago declared wanted by the Edo State Police Command.

However, Chidi Nwabuzor, the spokesperson for the state police command told SaharaReporters that he had no knowledge of the matter, adding that no policeman was declared wanted by the command in recent times.

However, Ogiogor is calling on the government to arrest the officer and recover his sister’s belongings.

"To this day, my sister found it difficult to feed in Germany. All she does was weeping and lamenting her life day and night.

"I just need how we can recover our things from the suspect, it has really affected the well-being of our family badly.

"We called on the office of the Commissioner of Police, Director of DSS, Edo State to intervene in this matter," he added.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
The Invisible Man 2 Update Given by Elisabeth Moss: ‘I Feel Very Good About It’
Forum | 2 days ago

The Invisible Man 2 Update Given by Elisabeth Moss: ‘I Feel Very Good About It’

I’ve Been In Love With Girls For My Whole Life – Billie Eilish
Forum | 2 days ago

I’ve Been In Love With Girls For My Whole Life – Billie Eilish

German Police Arrest 11 Nigerians Over Dating Scam
Forum | 3 days ago

German Police Arrest 11 Nigerians Over Dating Scam

Abuja Panel Beater Sentenced To 3 months Imprisonment Over Theft Of Customer’s Car
Forum | 3 days ago

Abuja Panel Beater Sentenced To 3 months Imprisonment Over Theft Of Customer’s Car