Why I Shut Down Quilox During Ramadan – Shina Peller

Forum 1 year ago

Why I Shut Down Quilox During Ramadan – Shina Peller

Founder of Club Quilox, Shina Peller has opened up on why he decided to close down the nightclub during Ramadan.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/5cefb1c7f6163996e39f7ce1e2d2e3fb.jpg

The member of the House of Representatives, in a statement said the club was closed down because it is a period of rebirth.

Peller added that the brief closure was more significant this year as the club will be celebrating its 10th anniversary.

The lawmaker, who represents Iseyin/Itesiwaju/Iwajowa/Kajola (Oyo State) Federal Constituency in the Green Chamber, said in the statement: “Chaos, they say, precedes order. On April 28, 2023, Club Quilox is coming back from its annual break.

“Over one month is usually a time to revamp the space, unlearn old ways and learn new ones, creating an environment with better service and experience for guests.

“It is a thing of joy to start something and keep at it. Consistency is what transforms average into excellence. 10 seasons is a big milestone, and this year, we will also be celebrating our 10th anniversary.

“For me this is a dream come true, and I can’t wait to watch my ‘baby’ cross this milestone.”

Muslims recently celebrated Eid-el-Fitri marking the end of the Ramadan fast.

Performers expected at the club’s one-decade anniversary include Patoranking, DJ Hazan, DJ FunkyBee, DJ Zeal, DJ Haykay; and comedian, Ushbebe.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Plateau State University Shut Down Over Deadly Attack
Forum | 1 week ago

Plateau State University Shut Down Over Deadly Attack

Hoodlums Attack Worshipers During Ramadan Prayer In Niger
Forum | 3 weeks ago

Hoodlums Attack Worshipers During Ramadan Prayer In Niger

Commotion As 25-Year-Old Man Gets Stabbed To Death By Friend While Trying To Break Ramadan Fast In Bauchi
Forum | 1 month ago

Commotion As 25-Year-Old Man Gets Stabbed To Death By Friend While Trying To Break Ramadan Fast In Bauchi

This Is Nonsense - Drama As Kano Governor Fumes Over Poor Meals Served To Residents In N6 Billion Ramadan Feeding Exercise
Forum | 1 month ago

This Is Nonsense - Drama As Kano Governor Fumes Over Poor Meals Served To Residents In N6 Billion Ramadan Feeding Exercise