Singer Halsey splits from Alev Aydin, files for full custody of their son

Forum 1 year ago

Singer Halsey splits from Alev Aydin, files for full custody of their son

Singer-songwriter Halsey has split from their partner, Alev Aydin, after three years of dating.

The singer who goes with the pronoun “they/their,” filed a petition to determine the parental relationship on April 5, nearly three weeks ago. They asked the court for full physical custody of their 21-month-old son and requests that "reasonable visitation" be awarded to their former partner.

The Grammy-nominated artist is also asking for the court to award joint legal custody and for fees of costs and litigation to be split between both parties.

The pair were first linked when they were spotted together at a Los Angeles Lakers game in 2019. Halsey first confirmed their affair in January 2021 via a social media post, revealing that they were expecting their first child together.

She later told Allure, “Alev and I have been really good friends for four years. And when the stars aligned, our relationship became romantic and it was pretty evident that he and I were both like, ‘Oh, my gosh! You’re the person I’m supposed to start a family with.’”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Singer, Shine TTW Narrates How Lagos Policemen Damaged His Car
Forum | 21 hours ago

Singer, Shine TTW Narrates How Lagos Policemen Damaged His Car

I Am Going To Have Eleven Beautiful Children, My Late Son Will Return - Yul Edochie
Forum | 1 day ago

I Am Going To Have Eleven Beautiful Children, My Late Son Will Return - Yul Edochie

Father Arrested For Impersonating Son During UTME
Forum | 1 day ago

Father Arrested For Impersonating Son During UTME

Son Arrested For Faking His Own Kidnap To Extort Money From Father In Jigawa
Forum | 2 days ago

Son Arrested For Faking His Own Kidnap To Extort Money From Father In Jigawa