Jurgen Klopp reveals hilarious reason why he doesn't want David Moyes to be sacked

Forum 11 months ago

Jurgen Klopp reveals hilarious reason why he doesn't want David Moyes to be sacked

Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp has expressed his desire for David Moyes to remain as West Ham's manager, fearing he would become the oldest permanent manager in the Premier League.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/08c106fe3d122ce906689b457622a170.jpg

Klopp's Reds are set to face West Ham on Wednesday night at the London Stadium as their late push for a European spot continues. The Hammers, meanwhile, have found some form again amid their fight against relegation.

Ahead of the match, Klopp praised Moyes for doing an incredible job and being a top colleague, joking that he would have been horrified if Moyes had left the club earlier this season and made him the oldest manager in the league.

"If West Ham would've sacked David Moyes, I would've been the oldest manager in the Premier League," he said.

"I want to avoid that. Somebody told me before the season I was the second oldest and since then I have fingers crossed for West Ham. David has to stay!"

Klopp added: "I have known [Moyes] for seven years, he is a top colleague and doing an incredible job.

"If they can go through the season without big injuries then they can play some super stuff like they did last season. We have to uncomfortable to play against. It's an away game and thank God we won one of those recently [at Leeds].

"They have a good team and have shown quality again. [This will be a] difficult game for us."

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
One Hundred Years of Solitude Teaser Trailer Reveals Netflix Series Based on Masterpiece Novel
Forum | 1 day ago

One Hundred Years of Solitude Teaser Trailer Reveals Netflix Series Based on Masterpiece Novel

Ex-Reps Member, Nwuke Reveals Why Fubara Is Gaining Support In Rivers
Forum | 1 day ago

Ex-Reps Member, Nwuke Reveals Why Fubara Is Gaining Support In Rivers

EPL Title: Arsene Wenger reveals one advantage Arsenal have over Man City
Forum | 1 day ago

EPL Title: Arsene Wenger reveals one advantage Arsenal have over Man City

Davido Reveals He No Longer Communicates With Wizkid and Burna Boy
Forum | 1 day ago

Davido Reveals He No Longer Communicates With Wizkid and Burna Boy