Why Cubana Chief Priest And Davido Allegedly Unfollowed Each Other

Forum 1 year ago

Why Cubana Chief Priest And Davido Allegedly Unfollowed Each Other

More details have emerged concerning the quarrel between afrobeats singer, Davido and his friend, Cubana Chiefpriest.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/d76b8c22597e2548a553ca918855c2e9.jpg

Blogger, Stella Dimorkorkokus has revealed what reportedly transpired between the two that forced them to go their separate ways.

Stella alleged that the duo fell out after Cubana Chiefpriest made a disrespectful statement about Davido’s late son, Ifeanyi Adeleke.

It was also gathered that the controversial barman made the statement in the presence of Davido and his wife, Chioma. Stella wrote:

Popular Crooner David and his friend Cubana chief priest have unfollowed each other on Instagram and are presently not in talking terms over alleged disrespect over a statement the Chief priest allegedly made regarding late Ifeanyi Adeleke.

According to sources, the statement Cubana Chief Priest made was disrespectful, very careless and insensitive and made Chioma and Davido weep painful tears.

This made them fall out and Davido unfollowed Cubana Chief priest.Insiders allege that the Chief priest made the statement in presence of his wife and she also chided him for what he said....

Please note that I cannot repeat what was said because it is too sensitive and i dont want them to cry more .....

So my people this is the reason they unfollowed each other......

May God settle the quarrel.........

However, Blogger, Gistlover claimed that Cubana Chiefpriest had called Davido to congratulate him on the expected birth of his child with baby mama, Amanda.

While speaking with Davido, Cubana allegedly mentioned that he hopes the baby is a boy so he would replace Chioma’s late son, Ifeanyi.

Reports claim Chioma heard it and burst into bitter tears while feeling pained and Davido in turn blasted Cubana, stating that he suspects he leaked the gist about his expectant baby mama.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/29babec11d67b12bd70fd9945bd159b6.jpg

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Davido Spoils His Wife, Chioma, With Wads of Dollar BIlls Ahead of Her Birthday on April 30
Forum | 1 day ago

Davido Spoils His Wife, Chioma, With Wads of Dollar BIlls Ahead of Her Birthday on April 30

Producer Napji Calls Out Davido Over Alleged Unpaid Royalties
Forum | 1 day ago

Producer Napji Calls Out Davido Over Alleged Unpaid Royalties

Davido Reacts After Producer Accused Him of Not Paying Him Royalties
Forum | 1 day ago

Davido Reacts After Producer Accused Him of Not Paying Him Royalties

Lady Slammed for Calling Out Uber Driver For Allegedly Hypnotizing Her
Forum | 2 days ago

Lady Slammed for Calling Out Uber Driver For Allegedly Hypnotizing Her