Live For Yourself And Not Others – Yul Edochie’s Daughter Speaks Weeks After Brother’s Death

Forum 11 months ago

Live For Yourself And Not Others – Yul Edochie’s Daughter Speaks Weeks After Brother’s Death

Weeks after her brother's death, Danielle, the first child of Nollywood actor, Yul Edochie has broken her silence.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/ce90582ec2717b8a5a1aed6987d9bb81.jpeg

She urged her followers to live for themselves.

This is coming weeks after the death of her brother, Kambilinachukwu

A few days after the passing of her brother, Edochie broke silence by sharing a picture of her YouTube channel and urging people to subscribe.

In an Instagram post, she added that being yourself doesn't make you immature.

Sharing a photo, she wrote: “Being yourself doesn’t make you immature, start living for yourself & not others you’d enjoy/experience life better that way.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
How My 15-Month-Old Baby Was Burnt To Death — Bereaved Mother Says
Forum | 4 hours ago

How My 15-Month-Old Baby Was Burnt To Death — Bereaved Mother Says

Vehicle Falls Off Tow Truck And Crushes Woman To Death In Anambra
Forum | 4 hours ago

Vehicle Falls Off Tow Truck And Crushes Woman To Death In Anambra

Three Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Armed Robbery, Kidnapping And Murder Of Medical Doctor In Edo
Forum | 11 hours ago

Three Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Armed Robbery, Kidnapping And Murder Of Medical Doctor In Edo

Michael Douglas Wanted Hank Pym’s MCU Death in Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania
Forum | 1 day ago

Michael Douglas Wanted Hank Pym’s MCU Death in Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania