Empress Njamah Blasts Critics Over Romantic Relationship With Notorious Scammer

Forum 1 year ago

Empress Njamah Blasts Critics Over Romantic Relationship With Notorious Scammer

Nollywood actress, Empress Njamah has lashed out at those lambasting her for dating Josh Wade, whose real name has been identified as Nicholas Jack Davis.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/e2cf3c123b82a2bfe18fc57993c36212.jpg

Davis is alleged to be a notorious criminal.

Recall that the Liberian National Police on Monday, April 24, 2023, confirmed the arrest of Empress’s ex-lover, saying that over 20 women have lodged complaints about his crimes.

Reacting to the arrest, Nigerians faulted the Njamah for dating the suspect, stressing she does not have a taste for good men.

Reacting in a lengthy post on Instagram Empress Njamah noted that she might have lost everything, including her valuables, savings, Visas, and cars but she is thankful for her life.

She also expressed appreciation to those who had shown her love and support during the nude photos saga.

She wrote, “When you touch a child of grace, you will be disgraced, never ever underestimate the power of prayer, talk less and do more, and never be washed to tell your story, women are strong beings.

“Hypocrites make una rest, one strong woman can change the narrative, walk with your head up high, he without sin cast the first stone, to all the victims I encouraged to speak out, you are all heroes, so many victims but vultures n social media won’t allow them to speak out. 

“Fake people everywhere, I set a lot free that’s my joy, I may have lost my entire savings, cars, and international passport (with visas) valuable but not my life. Our stories will be told someday, we are superwomen, today the world showed that true love exists. 

“This is just the beginning, if I have the love of 88 percent the remaining 2 percent this victory is for you, only a fool will say there is no God. We move, thanks for the genuine love so far, women you are strong, am not the type to chase clout and you know this, I have a lot to say and educate most of you but with time Una go get sense,I will never take this LOVE for granted.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Three Notorious Car Snatchers Arrested In Delta, 12 Stolen Cars Recovered
Forum | 1 day ago

Three Notorious Car Snatchers Arrested In Delta, 12 Stolen Cars Recovered

Challengers Final Trailer Shows Zendaya’s Love Triangle in Romantic Sports Movie
Forum | 3 days ago

Challengers Final Trailer Shows Zendaya’s Love Triangle in Romantic Sports Movie

Nigerian Army Troops Foil Kidnap Attempt, Neutralize Notorious Terrorist In Taraba
Forum | 5 days ago

Nigerian Army Troops Foil Kidnap Attempt, Neutralize Notorious Terrorist In Taraba

Who Be Your Papa? – Nollywood Actor, Emeka Ike Blasts Alleged Son Who Left School For Music
Forum | 1 week ago

Who Be Your Papa? – Nollywood Actor, Emeka Ike Blasts Alleged Son Who Left School For Music