I Was Four Years Old When My Dad Abandoned Us, I Don’t Even Know Him – Skales

Forum 11 months ago

I Was Four Years Old When My Dad Abandoned Us, I Don’t Even Know Him – Skales

Nigerian rapper and singer, John Njenga-Njeng aka Skales has revealed that he doesn't know what his father looks like.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/529d5e995db16b245649e60c5221375f.jpeg

According to him, his father abandoned him, his sibling, and his mother when he was 4 years old.

Skales in a recent interview with media personality, Chude Jideonwo, said he doesn’t know what his biological father looks like.

According to him, his dad abandoned his family and his mother did menial jobs to cater for him and train him through school.

The singer said he regretted not asking his mum about the identity of his dad because talking about it, will make her sad.

Skales further said the only thing he remembers about his father was his beard and how he kissed him on the forehead before leaving them.

He added that prior to the demise of his mother, he also worked hard as a kid to support her.

He said: “That’s one mystery that I’ve not been able to solve like I don’t even know what my dad looks like. The only thing I can remember about my dad was the day he was leaving us.

‘He came to kiss me on the forehead and I remembered he had a beard. But I can’t remember the other things because I was so young. I was like four or five years old.

“I have tried to ask my mum. But then, again, because I really love my mom and I hate when my mum is sad, I feel like, okay, it’s going to make her sad. I never asked.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Don’t Give Admission to Candidates Less Than 18 Years – FG Warns Tertiary Institutions
Forum | 2 days ago

Don’t Give Admission to Candidates Less Than 18 Years – FG Warns Tertiary Institutions

Photo Of British-Nigerian Man Who Was Jailed For 28 Years After Shooting Man Over £3.50 Drug Debt In UK
Forum | 2 days ago

Photo Of British-Nigerian Man Who Was Jailed For 28 Years After Shooting Man Over £3.50 Drug Debt In UK

Don’t Stop EFCC From Performing Its Duty - AGF Warns Politicians
Forum | 3 days ago

Don’t Stop EFCC From Performing Its Duty - AGF Warns Politicians

Internet Fraud Training School Proprietor Jailed 10 Years In Uyo
Forum | 4 days ago

Internet Fraud Training School Proprietor Jailed 10 Years In Uyo