Be Humane. It's Not About You Anymore - Actor Gideon Okeke Calls Out Single Mothers Preventing Men From Having A Relationship With Their Kids

Forum 1 year ago

Be Humane. It's Not About You Anymore - Actor Gideon Okeke Calls Out Single Mothers Preventing Men From Having A Relationship With Their Kids

Actor, Gideon Okeke has called out single mums preventing their kids from having a relationship with their fathers after a failed marriage.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/2fb6295458b7680efdf416bd06183cfa.jpg

He begged them to ‘’be humane'' as it is no longer about them anymore. 

He made this known in a series of posts shared on his Instastories.

Gideon revealed that it was after he went public with his divorce from his ex-wife and mother of his two sons that he realized that so many men were being punished by their exes by way of preventing them from having a relationship with their kids.

‘’What therapy is reserved or advised for men who find themselves backed up in this corner?Is speaking up a ‘shame thing’he asked

Addressing single mums, Gideon asked them to remember they did not pluck their kids from trees or buy them from the shelves.

He asked single mothers why are they using their kids to punish their exes. He insisted that it is the kids that are being punished and denied from having access to ‘’Vitamin Daddy''.

Read his post below:

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/ca44e0f05a8a1615041baeb49031f05f.jpeg

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
EPL: I know why Rashford is having bad season – Ten Hag
Forum | 5 hours ago

EPL: I know why Rashford is having bad season – Ten Hag

Photo Of Two Men Who Were Nabbed For Kidnapping, Robbery Of Female Pastor In Edo
Forum | 1 day ago

Photo Of Two Men Who Were Nabbed For Kidnapping, Robbery Of Female Pastor In Edo

Rebel Moon Part 3 Status Uncertain, Actor Shares Sequel Update
Forum | 1 day ago

Rebel Moon Part 3 Status Uncertain, Actor Shares Sequel Update

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday
Forum | 2 days ago

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday