See What #BBNaija Ex-Housemate, Gifty was Seen Doing with Rapper, Falz at a Nightclub (Photos+Video)

Forum 7 years ago

See What #BBNaija Ex-Housemate, Gifty was Seen Doing with Rapper, Falz at a Nightclub (Photos+Video)

Recall that while she was still in the Big Brother Naija house, Gity, reportedly denied ever knowing who popular comic rapper, Falz The Bahd Guy is, even though she later accepted that she was just playing the game, reality TV drama queen, Gifty was captured in a video clip partying at a night club last night with the rapper in Lagos.

From all indications, they have obviously made up and moved on. Gifty who posted the video on her Instagram page, wrote; "Sometimes not saying anything is the best answer. You see, silence can never be misquoted..just watch and learn.. #softwork #FALZ?#ITSJUSTGOD #NEVERGIVEUP."

Watch the video below;

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
I Didn’t Make A Penny At My Last Show Because People Were Scared Of Spraying Money — Rapper Speed Darlington Cries Out
Forum | 6 hours ago

I Didn’t Make A Penny At My Last Show Because People Were Scared Of Spraying Money — Rapper Speed Darlington Cries Out

21 Savage Only Rapper on TIME’s 100 Most Influential People of 2024 Posted by Thandiubani
Forum | 6 hours ago

21 Savage Only Rapper on TIME’s 100 Most Influential People of 2024 Posted by Thandiubani

BBNaija Star Omashola Explains Why Fake Money Was Sprayed at His Wedding
Forum | 2 days ago

BBNaija Star Omashola Explains Why Fake Money Was Sprayed at His Wedding

BBNaija Star, Mercy Eke Hospitalized
Forum | 2 days ago

BBNaija Star, Mercy Eke Hospitalized