#BBNaija: Gifty’s ex boyfriend and her s*xtape video

4 years ago

Recently evicted Big Brother Naija Housemate, Gifty has come clean on allegations that her ex-boyfriend threatened to release her S3x tape if she didn’t share with him the N 25 million win.

Earlier on, reports also claimed that Gifty was in marriage for 5 months before she called it quits. However Gifty has nullified all these reports calling them crazy rumours.

In a lengthy Instagram post, Gifty wrote “So, THEY said that i am married and i have a boyfriend who is threatening to release a s*x tape if i don’t share the BBN money with him…

Now, i want to clear it out by writing it HERE that PLEASE I AM NOT MARRIED,I DO NOT HAVE ANY S3x TAPE & I DO NOT HAVE ANY CHILD FOR ANYBODY…

These are just crazy rumors and for the fact such is out then guys do expect more cuz’ i see this person won’t rest till he/she is satisfied “

Related forums
BBNaija
Forum

BBNaija's Omashola And Fiancee Expecting Their First Child (Video)

27 mins ago
AFCON 2021: BBNaija Angel Shades Ghanaian Goalkeeper
Forum

AFCON 2021: BBNaija Angel Shades Ghanaian Goalkeeper

16 hours ago
You Have A Special Place In Hell If You Ask For Account Number And Fail To Send Money – BBNaija Star, Dorathy
Forum

You Have A Special Place In Hell If You Ask For Account Number And Fail To Send Money – BBNaija Star, Dorathy

19 hours ago
Julia Fox Shares New Steamy Photo With Boyfriend Kanye West (Photos)
Forum

Julia Fox Shares New Steamy Photo With Boyfriend Kanye West (Photos)

19 hours ago