Destiny Etiko Addresses Reports Claiming That She's Still A Virgin At 33

Forum 1 year ago

Destiny Etiko Addresses Reports Claiming That She's Still A Virgin At 33

Nollywood actress Destiny Etiko has cleared the air after viral reports claimed that she's still a virgin at 33.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/7e1e2731ddcfed9661170aaabce065f9.jpg

She took to her social media page to deny the report.

Etiko, on her Instagram page, expressed dismay that a better title could not be rumoured about her.

Reports had been rife on Sunday that the actress revealed that she is a virgin at 33.

The now-false information startled social media users, stirring diverse reactions.

She said, “Since yesterday, I have not rested with the news calling her out as a virgin. I did not grant any interview, revealing that I am a virgin. I cannot remember granting any interview saying I am a virgin. They did not give me any better title, like soon to be a billionaire.”

“There was no written word or an interview about virginity and they are all busy with my precious name, which really shows how important and relevant I am.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
She is Conann VOD Release Date Confirmed for Epic Fantasy Movie
Forum | 2 days ago

She is Conann VOD Release Date Confirmed for Epic Fantasy Movie

Justin Bieber Promotes Tems New Song, ‘Love Me Jeje’, She Reacts
Forum | 2 days ago

Justin Bieber Promotes Tems New Song, ‘Love Me Jeje’, She Reacts

Yellowstone’s Luke Grimes Addresses Kevin Costner’s ‘Unfortunate’ Exit
Forum | 6 days ago

Yellowstone’s Luke Grimes Addresses Kevin Costner’s ‘Unfortunate’ Exit

Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up
Forum | 6 days ago

Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up