Net Worth Of Shania Twain

Forum 1 year ago

Net Worth Of Shania Twain

Shania Twain, born 28 August 1965, is a Canadian singer and songwriter known as the “Queen of Country Pop.” She is the only singer to have three consecutive certified diamond albums. She has sold over 100 million records worldwide.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/c6d938bb015545e9d9352e3efca4c550.jpg

Shania Twain Career

Shania Twain started her career as a singer. In the year 1993, she released a studio album titled Shania Twain. Apart from this in the same year, as a lead artist, she sang the singles titled What made you say that Dance with the one that brought you, and You lay a whole lot of love on me. Also in the same year, she performed on the Co-Headlining tour titled Triple play tour.

In the year 1995, she released a studio album titled The woman in me. Apart from this in the same year, as a lead artist, she sang the singles titled Whose bed have your boots been under, Any man of mine, The woman in me (Needs the man in you), and (If you’re not in it for love) I’m Outta Here.

In the year 1996, as a lead artist, she sang the singles titled You win my love, No one needs to know, Home Ain’t where his heart is (Anymore), and God Bless the child.

In the year 1997, she released a studio album titled Come one over.

Apart from this in the same year, as a lead artist, she sang the singles titled Love gets me every time, and Don’t Be Stupid (You know I love you). Also in the same year, she sang the other charted song titled If it doesn’t take two.

In the year 1998, she released a live album titled VH1 Divas Live. Apart from this in the same year, as a lead artist, she sang the singles titled You’re still the one, From this moment on, When, Honey, I’m Home, and That Don’t impress me much. From the year 1998 to the year 1999, she performed on the Headlining tour titled Come on over tour.

In the year 1999, as a lead artist, she sang the single titled Man! I Feel like a woman, You’ve got a way, and Come on over. Also in the same year, she sang the promotional single titled For the love of him. Apart from this in the same year, he made the other appearances titled Amneris Letter. In the year 2000, as a lead artist, she sang the singles titled Rock this country! And I’m Holdin’ on to Love (To Save my life).

In the year 2001, she released a compilation album titled The complete limelight sessions. Also in the same year, she sang the promotional single titled It’s Alright. In the year 2002, she released a studio album titled Up! Apart from this in the same year, as a lead artist, she sang the singles titled I’m Gonna Getcha Good!

Shania Twain Net worth

As of 2023, Shania Twain’s net worth is $400 million. She has sold over 100 million records making her the best-selling female artist in country music history and one of the best-selling music artists of all time.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Career & Net Worth Of Lucien Laviscount
Forum | 22 hours ago

Career & Net Worth Of Lucien Laviscount

Net Worth Of Jean-Philippe Mateta
Forum | 22 hours ago

Net Worth Of Jean-Philippe Mateta

Career & Net Worth Of Sam Thompson
Forum | 1 day ago

Career & Net Worth Of Sam Thompson