LaLiga: I like him – Real Madrid coach, Ancelotti speaks on Messi returning to Barcelona

Forum 1 year ago

LaLiga: I like him – Real Madrid coach, Ancelotti speaks on Messi returning to Barcelona

Real Madrid boss, Carlo Ancelotti, is the latest to comment on the possible return of Lionel Messi to Barcelona.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/cf0506305f4b10eaa00b34316aefd365.png

Ancelotti said he likes Messi as a player, adding that it would not be an issue for him should the Argentina World Cup winner return to Barcelona this summer.

Messi, who currently plays for Paris Saint-Germain, has been heavily linked with a return to Barcelona this summer transfer window.

The 35-year-old is yet to sign a new deal with PSG, as his contract will expire at the end of the season.

“Messi can do what he wants, and so can Barcelona,” Ancelotti said in a news conference on Monday ahead of Real Madrid’s trip to Girona on Tuesday.

“It is not an issue for me. I like him as a player. It could be nice for Spanish football to have him (back). But it is a matter for Messi and Barcelona.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
EPL: I actually like him – Gary Neville on Chelsea striker who has missed 21 big chances
Forum | 17 hours ago

EPL: I actually like him – Gary Neville on Chelsea striker who has missed 21 big chances

LaLiga: Ancelotti opens up on future of Real Madrid’s wonderkid, Arda Guler
Forum | 2 days ago

LaLiga: Ancelotti opens up on future of Real Madrid’s wonderkid, Arda Guler

General Hospital: Nicholas Alexander Chavez Not Returning as Spencer
Forum | 3 days ago

General Hospital: Nicholas Alexander Chavez Not Returning as Spencer

Korra Obidi’s Ex, Justin Dean Laments as 4-year-old Daughter Twerks Like Mother
Forum | 4 days ago

Korra Obidi’s Ex, Justin Dean Laments as 4-year-old Daughter Twerks Like Mother