I Want To Marry Destiny Etiko If She Is Truly A Virgin– Nkechi Blessing’s Ex, Falegan Opeyemi Says

Forum 1 year ago

I Want To Marry Destiny Etiko If She Is Truly A Virgin– Nkechi Blessing’s Ex, Falegan Opeyemi Says

Opeyemi Falegan, the ex-boyfriend of Nollywood actress, Nkechi Blessings has revealed plans to marry Destiny Etiko.
https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/309fe29419da212bad1e61c455c199cc.jpeg
The actress had earlier revealed in public that, at the age of 33, she is still a virgin.

In a recent post, Falegan stated that he believed her claim and expressed his desire to marry her, citing her beauty and outspoken nature as attractive qualities.

He wrote:

“Destiny Etiko said she is a virgin i kinda believe her. If truly she is a virgin i will like to marry her, moreover she has the best shape in Nollywood and quite outspoken and well educated. ( my type ) Omodaa daa, but only if she is a virgin. It will be reasonable to atleast marry morality, lack of corruption, goodness, cleanness, clarity, freshness, lack of pollution, untaintedness.

“Daddy freeze would make a perfect officiating church minister lol. But before u think she is lying or cant fit into Ekiti First Lady. remember. I had a purpose before anyone had an opinion. (ODF)”

See the post below:

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/6ff2593b437af3ef9a45cc83e43da159.jpeg

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Deadpool & Wolverine Director Says No MCU Knowledge Is Needed for Sequel
Forum | 2 days ago

Deadpool & Wolverine Director Says No MCU Knowledge Is Needed for Sequel

Look Within The Industry, Marry Yourselves - Actress Uche Ogbodo Advises Her Colleagues
Forum | 3 days ago

Look Within The Industry, Marry Yourselves - Actress Uche Ogbodo Advises Her Colleagues

Ben Stiller Says He Was ‘Affected’ by Zoolander 2 Responses: ‘I Thought Everybody Wanted This’
Forum | 3 days ago

Ben Stiller Says He Was ‘Affected’ by Zoolander 2 Responses: ‘I Thought Everybody Wanted This’

Lady Heartbroken After Finding Out That Boyfriend of 5 Years is Set to Marry Another Woman
Forum | 4 days ago

Lady Heartbroken After Finding Out That Boyfriend of 5 Years is Set to Marry Another Woman