#BBNaija: “Why I left “sister sarah” in the Redeemed Christian Church & let bassey…

Forum 7 years ago

#BBNaija: “Why I left “sister sarah” in the Redeemed Christian Church & let bassey…

Cocoice speaks to Linda Ikeji’s TV about Big brother Naija and why she let Bassey sU-Ck
her Tips.

Interviewed By Tope Olowoniya, Cocoice spoke extensively about her stay in the big brother house, her relationship with other
housemates, how she felt with Uriel nominating her, her crush on Bally and among others Why she let Basset sU-Ck her Tips in the truth and dare game. In her own words

“Trust me I will own up to that, that was just playing truth and dare, honestly I don’t like to be dared, is someone dares me and it’s within something I can do, I will do it. That’s just me been the bad girl coco, leaving sister Sarah in the redeemed christian church of God and just being my naughty self, the next day I didn’t even remember what happened”

Watch the video below:

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Church Member Hails Reverend Father As He Shoots A Gun During Service
Forum | 1 day ago

Church Member Hails Reverend Father As He Shoots A Gun During Service

Godzilla Minus One’s First Streaming Release Date Confirmed But US Fans Left Waiting
Forum | 1 day ago

Godzilla Minus One’s First Streaming Release Date Confirmed But US Fans Left Waiting

BBNaija Star Omashola Explains Why Fake Money Was Sprayed at His Wedding
Forum | 3 days ago

BBNaija Star Omashola Explains Why Fake Money Was Sprayed at His Wedding

BBNaija Star, Mercy Eke Hospitalized
Forum | 3 days ago

BBNaija Star, Mercy Eke Hospitalized