#BBNaija : I Hope I Win ‘Rookie Of The Year Award’ This Year – Soma

Forum 7 years ago

#BBNaija : I Hope I Win ‘Rookie Of The Year Award’ This Year – Soma

Soamdima, one of the 2017 Big Brother Naija reality TV show contestants, recently sat down for an interview with Bold Magazine, where he opened up about almost everything.

The budding singer, who was evicted two Sundays ago, talked about his stay in the house, his music amongst many other things.

On his music, Soma, described it as cool music, adding that its the type of music everyone can relate to.

Read excerpts from the interview:

We see you dropped a single right after your eviction. How would you describe your sound?

I would describe my sound as soothing. My genre is actually Afrofusion. I do cool music, good music. I do music for everybody- something that everybody can relate to.

What would you like to achieve whit your career this year?

I am hopeful and wishing I get an award; like the best rookie of the year and drop a couple of singles and videos and eventually get a big deal. That is what I am hoping to achieve this year.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
EPL: It’s unacceptable – Ten Hag reacts to Man Utd’s 4-2 win over Sheffield Utd
Forum | 1 day ago

EPL: It’s unacceptable – Ten Hag reacts to Man Utd’s 4-2 win over Sheffield Utd

BBNaija’s Teddy Sends Sweet Note to His Wife, BamBam on Her 35th Birthday
Forum | 2 days ago

BBNaija’s Teddy Sends Sweet Note to His Wife, BamBam on Her 35th Birthday

BBNaija Star, Phyna Accuses Nigerians Of Double Standard, Seeks Support For Her Demand
Forum | 4 days ago

BBNaija Star, Phyna Accuses Nigerians Of Double Standard, Seeks Support For Her Demand

BBNaija Star, Nina Ivy Celebrates Son At Four, Recalls Challenging Birth Experience
Forum | 4 days ago

BBNaija Star, Nina Ivy Celebrates Son At Four, Recalls Challenging Birth Experience