#BBNaija housemate Gifty's ex-boyfriend begs Banky W to forgive her

Forum 7 years ago

#BBNaija housemate Gifty's ex-boyfriend begs Banky W to forgive her

Big Brother Naija housemate Gifty caused a meltdown when she said yesterday she doesn't know who celebrated Nigerian singers Banky W, Falzthebadguy and former Mr Nigeria Emmanuel Ikubese were.

The three Nigerian celebs had visited the housemates in South Africa and during her diary session, Gifty dropped the bombshell.
Problem now is Gifty is up for eviction this Sunday and someone who claims he is her ex-boyfriend is afraid this would make pissed off Banky W's fans vote against Gifty and send her home.

Read below the mail I received late last night from this ex-boyfriend. He added pics of them together as 'proof'.

Hello Waploaded, I am a Nigerian singer. Gifty used to be my love even before she married. She was a victim of domestic violence and use to cry everyday about leaving her battering hubby. I'm so disappointed that she would say she doesn't know Banky W.
I personally downloaded 'Won't you be my lover' for her in 2013. Banky, please pardon her before your fans send her home on Sunday.. it was just naivety.
Below is my pics with her, (dont mind the position of my hand in the pic oh) my name is Mr Vyrux.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Lady Heartbroken After Finding Out That Boyfriend of 5 Years is Set to Marry Another Woman
Forum | 1 day ago

Lady Heartbroken After Finding Out That Boyfriend of 5 Years is Set to Marry Another Woman

BBNaija’s Teddy Sends Sweet Note to His Wife, BamBam on Her 35th Birthday
Forum | 2 days ago

BBNaija’s Teddy Sends Sweet Note to His Wife, BamBam on Her 35th Birthday

Lady In Tears As Boyfriend Runs away With Her N100m A Month to Their Wedding
Forum | 2 days ago

Lady In Tears As Boyfriend Runs away With Her N100m A Month to Their Wedding

BBNaija Star, Phyna Accuses Nigerians Of Double Standard, Seeks Support For Her Demand
Forum | 4 days ago

BBNaija Star, Phyna Accuses Nigerians Of Double Standard, Seeks Support For Her Demand