Lagos lawmaker promises community better deal

Forum 1 year ago

Lagos lawmaker promises community better deal

A lawmaker representing Kosofe Federal Constituency at the House of Representatives, Rotimi Agunsoye, has promised to create more opportunities for communities in his constituency.

According to a statement on Friday, Agunsoye made the promise during the commissioning and handover of 80-bed ultramodern primary healthcare centre at the Emmanuel Nursery and Primary School, in Ojota, Lagos.

The Lagos State Governor, Mr Babajide Sanwo-Olu, was represented at the event by the state Commissioner of Health, Prof Akin Abayomi.

Agunsoye said, “The highlights of my scorecard include; quality representation for the constituency in the eighth and ninth National Assembly; youth and women empowerment programmes through collaboration with the Lagos State Government and job opportunities shared and aided through our intervention for qualified members of the constituency.

“Others were increased safety advocacy through a synergy that promotes relationships between the constituents and enforcement agencies and visits to several organisations and companies in a bid to build cordial relationships that creates opportunities for the people of Kosofe Federal Constituency.

“Although a bit late in coming due to some reasons, the first batch of projects was no doubt a remarkable achievement in that they served the dual purposes of service delivery on my campaign promises to my constituents in line with our party, the All Progressives Congress manifesto.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Lagos State University Teaching Hospital, Idi Araba admission forms, 2024/2025
Forum | 1 day ago

Lagos State University Teaching Hospital, Idi Araba admission forms, 2024/2025

The Better Sister Cast: Jessica Biel & Elizabeth Banks to Lead Prime Video Thriller Series
Forum | 2 days ago

The Better Sister Cast: Jessica Biel & Elizabeth Banks to Lead Prime Video Thriller Series

Haters Are Losers And Can Never Do Better Than The People They Hate - Yul Edochie
Forum | 4 days ago

Haters Are Losers And Can Never Do Better Than The People They Hate - Yul Edochie

CONAMKAT List of candidates admitted into Community Midwifery programme, 2024 intake
Forum | 1 week ago

CONAMKAT List of candidates admitted into Community Midwifery programme, 2024 intake