Nollywood Producer, Kemi Adetiba Marks First Wedding Anniversary With Heartfelt Note To Husband (Video)

Forum 1 year ago

Nollywood Producer, Kemi Adetiba Marks First Wedding Anniversary With Heartfelt Note To Husband (Video)

Kemi Adetiba, the famous Nollywood producer and director, has penned a heartfelt note to her husband in celebration of their first wedding anniversary.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/071cbe61c94a1a39466adb65380c564e.jpeg

She shared a video of their traditional wedding while praising her husband, Oscar Heman-Ackah for his unwavering support.

Adetiba further expressed gratitude for her husband’s patience, kindness, consistency, and love throughout their union as they mark their first wedding anniversary.

She wrote; "Happy "WE IS LEGAL NOW" baby.

"You give me a love so big, so strong, so unhindered.

"Your love is patient, it's so so KIND, it's sexy, it's exhilarating and wrapped up in a bow of PEACE OF MIND!!!

"Thank for your consistency, the never-ending 'Queen Treatment' and for ALWAYS looking for new ways to top yourself.

"We're LIFERS in this, baby. And ain't no other person (dead or alive) I'd want to do this with.

"I LOVE you 'tres beaucoup' - mi amore @oscarhemanackah

"Here's to many more beautiful years and celebrations together

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
The Wedding Banquet: Lily Gladstone, Bowen Yang Cast in Remake of Ang Lee Movie
Forum | 2 days ago

The Wedding Banquet: Lily Gladstone, Bowen Yang Cast in Remake of Ang Lee Movie

From Nollywood to iGaming: The Expanding Landscape of Digital Entertainment
Forum | 3 days ago

From Nollywood to iGaming: The Expanding Landscape of Digital Entertainment

Moment Bride Arrives School in Wedding Gown to Write Her Final Exam