EPL: Ian Wright reveals team he wants to win title after Arsenal draw Southampton

Forum 1 year ago

EPL: Ian Wright reveals team he wants to win title after Arsenal draw Southampton

Arsenal legend, Ian Wright is adamant that his former club can still go on to win the Premier League title this year.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/3da5c00881552d4e97f112cf003dbdf3.png

The Gunners scored two late goals to salvage a point and a 3-3 draw with Southampton on Friday night.

It had led to talk that Manchester City are now big favourites to defend their crown.

Mikel Arteta’s side travel to the Etihad Stadium on Wednesday, where only victory would keep their hopes alive.

City on the other hand, could find themselves only two points behind Arsenal, with two outstanding fixtures to play if they win.

Wright wrote on Instagram: “Our young team is still top of the league. Look how far we’ve come. Not over until it’s over. And I’m not trying to be some positive guru -I can’t help that I feel I really want them to do it.

“So I’m going to back them and be with them no matter what. Up the Gunners.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
EPL: Lehmann identifies what’ll cost Arsenal title
Forum | 2 days ago

EPL: Lehmann identifies what’ll cost Arsenal title

EPL: Timber to make Arsenal’s squad for Bournemouth clash
Forum | 2 days ago

EPL: Timber to make Arsenal’s squad for Bournemouth clash

EPL: Why I snubbed Man City for Arsenal – Declan Rice
Forum | 2 days ago