Nigerians are saying Big Brother Naija Thin Tall Tony looks like Diego Costa (photos)

Forum 7 years ago

Nigerians are saying Big Brother Naija Thin Tall Tony looks like Diego Costa (photos)

Less than 20 minutes since he got into the Big Brother Nigeria house, housemate Thin Tall Tony is already trending.

Some Nigerians believe he is a thinner taller, hairier Nigerian version of Diego Costa. lol. Do you see the resemblance?

One person thinks he's irritating, many more are saying the competition is going to be between him and Bisola.

For me, that Efe housemate is the game. I just loved his intro, so real and down to earth, relatable. Again, I love anything Warri. Area!

Which are your fav Big Brother Naija housemates ?

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
EPL: We are in big trouble – Guardiola admits ahead of Man City vs Luton
Forum | 5 days ago

EPL: We are in big trouble – Guardiola admits ahead of Man City vs Luton

Electricity Tariff Hike: I’m Sorry – Power Minister, Adelabu Apologises to Nigerians Over AC, Freezer Comment
Forum | 5 days ago

Electricity Tariff Hike: I’m Sorry – Power Minister, Adelabu Apologises to Nigerians Over AC, Freezer Comment

It Is Too Early to Threaten Nigerians With 2027 Election – Kaduna Cleric to Northern Elders
Forum | 5 days ago

It Is Too Early to Threaten Nigerians With 2027 Election – Kaduna Cleric to Northern Elders

Captain America: Brave New World Photos Preview Anthony Mackie, Harrison Ford in Marvel Movie
Forum | 5 days ago

Captain America: Brave New World Photos Preview Anthony Mackie, Harrison Ford in Marvel Movie