Timeless: 1xBet ambassador Davido's new album breaks world charts

Forum 1 year ago

Timeless: 1xBet ambassador Davido's new album breaks world charts

Timeless was officially released on March 31. Within a week, the 49-minute, 17-song compilation became the first African album to top the iTunes charts in the USA.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/bf35cd6ac4a806beedbb576f0bc7de41.jpg

New singles resonated with fans worldwide, with over 50 million streams on various music platforms and the highest number of first-day album sales by an African artist. Circulation exceeded over 1 million copies on its first day of release, breaking the previous record by Burna Boy. Such success is not accidental - Davido's songs radiate joy and great energy, also present on the earlier album Unavailable.

When it comes to constantly moving towards maximum results, 1xBet and Davido share the same values and mentality. Our collaboration will bring to life new projects that will interest both fans of African music and betting.

1xBet is one of the largest betting companies in Nigeria. The bookmaker contributes to the country's comprehensive development and cooperates with musicians and athletes. The official 1xBet partners list includes Barcelona, Lille, La Liga, Serie A, Confederation of African Football and other well-known sports brands and organizations.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert
Forum | 1 hour ago

Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert

You Can’t Stand Beside Me And Say Something Negative About Davido - Sabinus
Forum | 1 hour ago

You Can’t Stand Beside Me And Say Something Negative About Davido - Sabinus

Davido Flaunts New $200K Diamond Encrusted Teeth
Forum | 2 hours ago

Davido Flaunts New $200K Diamond Encrusted Teeth

XO Kitty Season 2 Cast Adds 3 New Actors as Filming Begins
Forum | 10 hours ago

XO Kitty Season 2 Cast Adds 3 New Actors as Filming Begins