How One Call From Olamide Changed My Life After EME Sacked Me – Skales Recalls (Video)

Forum 11 months ago

How One Call From Olamide Changed My Life After EME Sacked Me – Skales Recalls (Video)

John Njeng-Njeng, the Nigerian singer and rapper, who is popularly known as Skales has talked about his colleague, Olamide.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/b54e5c42db6c1f79f65ce21bfe599a8d.jpg

He recounted how Olamide helped him when he was financially bankrupt after exiting Empire Mates Entertainment, EME.

In a recent chat with media personality, Chude Jideonwo, the ‘Shake Body’ crooner recounted how he became homeless and broke after his former record label, EME refused to renew his contract because the label wasn’t making profit from investing in him.

He said his life changed forever after YBNL boss, Olamide called him on the telephone telling him he likes one of his songs titled ‘Shake Body’.

Skales said the indigenous rapper asked if he wasn’t going to shoot a video for the song but he told him that he was broke and homeless.

He said afterwards, Olamide sent him money for the video shoot and the song went on to become a commercial success.

He said, “My deal with them was done and they refused to continue because I wasn’t doing well at that time.

“Olamide contacted me and said he loved one of my songs, Shake Body, and asked if I wasn’t going to shoot the video. I told him I was homeless and couldn’t possibly shoot a video and he sent me money. My God turned my life around after that video shoot”.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Ifu Ennada Reveals How Her Life Changed After She Became Born Again
Forum | 6 days ago

Ifu Ennada Reveals How Her Life Changed After She Became Born Again

Lucy Lawless-Led My Life Is Murder Sets Season 4 Premiere Date
Forum | 1 week ago

Lucy Lawless-Led My Life Is Murder Sets Season 4 Premiere Date

South African Woman Sentenced to Life Imprisonment for Burning Her Boyfriend to Death in His Car
Forum | 1 week ago

South African Woman Sentenced to Life Imprisonment for Burning Her Boyfriend to Death in His Car

Emefiele: President Tinubu Closes Investigation Of Jim Obazee On CBN, Reveals Next Step
Forum | 1 week ago

Emefiele: President Tinubu Closes Investigation Of Jim Obazee On CBN, Reveals Next Step