Sabinus Replies Fan Who Asked Him To Choose Between Davido And Wizkid

Forum 1 year ago

Sabinus Replies Fan Who Asked Him To Choose Between Davido And Wizkid

Popular Nigerian skitmaker, Chukwuemeka Emmanuel Ejekwu, aka Sabinus, has responded after he was asked to choose between two top Afrobeat singers.
https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/26a2ccc0b786570461d0bd50801dc9fe.jpeg
The fan demanded that the comedian reveals his favourite artiste among ace superstars, Wizkid and Davido.

This was after Sabinus launched a question-and-answer session via his Instagram page, obliging fans to throw questions at him.

However, the smart man chose not to ignore the question, but rather give a sarcastic response without making any definite choice.

Sabinus declared that Port Harcourt-born singer, Duncan Mighty and every other singer were his favourite artists.

In the skit maker’s words: “
Duncan Mighty and everyone.”

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/0fb57cad31d8bba36d1ad3886ada1663.jpeg

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Give Her A Break, Did She Choose To Be Born Into A Razz Environment Or Family? - Etinosa Fires Back At Nigerians Attacking Phyna
Forum | 1 day ago

Give Her A Break, Did She Choose To Be Born Into A Razz Environment Or Family? - Etinosa Fires Back At Nigerians Attacking Phyna

Why A Police Officer Asked For My Number Plate’s Receipt - Actor, Jamiu Azeez Reveals
Forum | 1 day ago

Why A Police Officer Asked For My Number Plate’s Receipt - Actor, Jamiu Azeez Reveals

2face Doesn’t Live With His Sons, Burna Boy May Never Give Birth, Davido Kills Every Male Child He Comes Across - Brymo Makes Shocking Claims
Forum | 2 days ago

2face Doesn’t Live With His Sons, Burna Boy May Never Give Birth, Davido Kills Every Male Child He Comes Across - Brymo Makes Shocking Claims

Davido Reveals Fate Of Peruzzi, Other DMW Artists As He Launches New Record Label
Forum | 2 days ago

Davido Reveals Fate Of Peruzzi, Other DMW Artists As He Launches New Record Label