You Go Meet Us For 1am - Actor, Kanayo Tells Hypeman For Calling Him ‘Nnayi Ritual’ (Video)

Forum 1 year ago

You Go Meet Us For 1am - Actor, Kanayo Tells Hypeman For Calling Him ‘Nnayi Ritual’ (Video)

Kanayo O Kanayo, the veteran Nollywood actor, has caused a stir on social media after he shared a video.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/daf5c1dc1ca6a41ea961368b5a2b6d58.jpeg

In the video, he jokingly ‘threatened’ to deal with a young man who referred to him as a ‘Nanyi ritual’ (ritual man) at midnight.

Well-known for his role as a ritualist in movies, the veteran was teased by a hypeman recently at an event, leaving the guest spiralling with laughter.

In a video shared by KOK, the young man could be seen praising the actor with some friends enthusiastically.

At some point, he focused on Kanayo, admonishing people to avoid the likes of the actor who he teasingly labelled a ritualist.

As with all present, KOK laughed but promised the young lad will have some answering to do at 1 am midnight.

“He don talk finish, don’t worry, he go meet us for 1am,” the movie star said. 

While sharing the video, in the caption, Kanayo commended the hypeman’s talent as well as acknowledge the innumerable talents in this clime.

“Talents everywhere. Kudos. Keep Horning your skill. You will be celebrated”, he added.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Rebel Moon Part 3 Status Uncertain, Actor Shares Sequel Update
Forum | 2 days ago

Rebel Moon Part 3 Status Uncertain, Actor Shares Sequel Update

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday
Forum | 2 days ago

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday

Stop Intimidating Me, Obey Court Orders - Yahaya Bello Tells EFCC
Forum | 3 days ago

Stop Intimidating Me, Obey Court Orders - Yahaya Bello Tells EFCC

The Ritual Cast: Al Pacino & Dan Stevens to Lead Exorcism Horror Movie
Forum | 3 days ago

The Ritual Cast: Al Pacino & Dan Stevens to Lead Exorcism Horror Movie