UEL: He doesn’t fit in – Hargreaves tells Ten Hag to replace Man United star

Forum 1 year ago

UEL: He doesn’t fit in – Hargreaves tells Ten Hag to replace Man United star

Former Bayern Munich midfielder, Owen Hargreaves has told Erik ten Hag to replace Manchester United goalkeeper, David de Gea following the Spaniard’s poor performance in the Europa League defeat to Sevilla on Thursday.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/cbbfa7b024759529611e8ce1a8cf926e.png

Manchester United were eliminated from one of the competitions they were hoping to win this season by La Liga outfit Sevilla.

Sevilla thumped Manchester United 3-0 and went through to the semi-finals 5-2 on aggregate and De Gea had a night to forget in between the sticks and played a part in all three goals.

Hargreaves told BT Sport, “De Gea is not good with his feet and it showed tonight and it has shown on numerous occasions this season.

“We know Erik ten Hag wants to play out, he wants to get the ball down and play. The first goal came from that and so did the third to a lesser extent.

“They are huge moments that they need to fix obviously. So the question is, does he fit Erik ten Hag’s philosophy? Based on today you would say no, it didn’t look right.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
EPL: Liverpool to replace Klopp with ‘most expensive Dutch manager’
Forum | 19 mins ago

EPL: Liverpool to replace Klopp with ‘most expensive Dutch manager’

Mortal Kombat 2 Star Teases Scorpion’s Return in the Live-Action Sequel
Forum | 13 hours ago

Mortal Kombat 2 Star Teases Scorpion’s Return in the Live-Action Sequel

Charlie Day and Allison Williams to Star in Murder Mystery Movie Kill Me
Forum | 21 hours ago

Charlie Day and Allison Williams to Star in Murder Mystery Movie Kill Me

Young Man Shoots His Friend Dead For Taking A Bite Out Of His Girlfriend
Forum | 23 hours ago

Young Man Shoots His Friend Dead For Taking A Bite Out Of His Girlfriend's Burger