AY Slams Julius Agwu Over Claims That He Snubbed Him When Their Events Clashed, Vows To Sue Him

Forum 1 year ago

AY Slams Julius Agwu Over Claims That He Snubbed Him When Their Events Clashed, Vows To Sue Him

Nigerian comedian Ayo Makun aka AY has accused his colleague, Julius Agwu of lying against him.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/9f7dfa9d405084c0a1a53169fbfa236a.jpg

This comes after Agwu had claimed that AY hung up on him when he called to intimate him about their events that clashed.

The revelation came following recent feud between Ayo Makun and Basketmouth after the former granted an interview with media personality, Chude Jideonwo, where he stated that he and Basketmouth have not been on talking terms over a certain N30,000 he asked for as his payment when he went to perform on Basketmouth's behalf sometime back.

While speaking on the said beef during a recent interview, Julius recalled how AY cut the call on him when he asked why the comedian was planning a show on the same day he normally anchors his comedy show.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
EPL: Piers Morgan slams Ten Hag for inability to handle Ronaldo, Sancho
Forum | 1 day ago

EPL: Piers Morgan slams Ten Hag for inability to handle Ronaldo, Sancho

Israel DMW Slams Nigerians Attacking Him For Disrespecting Wizkid
Forum | 2 days ago

Israel DMW Slams Nigerians Attacking Him For Disrespecting Wizkid

Odumodublvck Slams Former Friends
Forum | 2 days ago

Odumodublvck Slams Former Friends