Top 5 Reason Why Some Men Prefer Ashawo (Must Read For All Ladies)

Forum 8 years ago

Top 5 Reason Why Some Men Prefer Ashawo (Must Read For All Ladies)

My girlfriend asked me why some men prefer pros titutes to homely girls. after a brain cracking session i was able to give her five reasons why i think some men prefer the women of low virtue. she couldn’t help it as she laughed her guts out. I felt i should share these reasons here.

Before i do that, let me first of all let you know this shocking truth; 80% of women are pros titute. It only depends if they are WILD protitutes or DOMESTIC pros titutes. The wild ones are the ones that stands in the hotels for commercial s*x trade while the domestic ones are the so-called girlfriends we keep at home with the false impression that we have a decent clean babe all to ourselves, but unfortunately when we are away they sneak out to have s*x with other guys and sugar daddies, now tell me how are they different from the roadside pros titute.

My brothers, it is the same thing o. So whether you admit it or not if your wife sleeps around with Chief when you are not in town, then you have a domestic pros titute in your house. So don’t judge other men who sleep with the wild pros titutes in hotels becos you are in their shoes too.

Now the 5 reasons some men refer pros titutes are

1. A pros titute does not expect you to remember her birthday, not to talk of buying her gifts. You don’t also have to take care of her responsibilities like buying her body cream, paying for her hair do, etc.

Yet you still enjoy maximum s*x for a little fee which cannot be compared to the expenses we spend on our so-called clean babes. A friend of mine said his girlfriend won’t let him touch her or even talk to her because he didn’t give her a particular amount of money she requested. If this young man must give her that money before he would touch her then what is the difference between her and the pros titute out there?

2. You don’t need to remember the safe period of pros titutes because non of them would come back telling you they are pregnant.

3. pros titutes won’t compel you to get married to them as the last thing on their mind is marriage.
[v]
4. Believe it or not, pros titutes are more disease free than the so-called clean babes. This is becos every man thinks her job is risky so there is need to protect himself with a condom and at the end 100 men may sleep with her but with a condom but with the so-called decent clean and homely babes, Emeka thinks she is decent so he doesn’t need a condom, tomorrow Kalu will think the same and do it with her again without using a condom and Alhaji will also think she is decent and safe so he too goes without a condom and at the end she has 100 men who have slept with her without condom yet she still parades herself as the homely, decent, clean, mummy’s pet babe, and the cycle continues. What a shame!

5. A pros titute does not expect you to satisfy them, they would do anything to satisfy you and make you come for them again unlike the clean homely babes who expect you to take them to cloud nine while they only lie on their backs and spread their legs like frozen chicken.

Now, with the afore-mentioned reason, why won’t men go for pros titutes, tell me!

[b]NOTE:]/b] I have never slept with a pros titute (i mean WILD pros titute) before, believe it or not, neither do i encouraged the act of prostitution, i just felt i should look at the issues from the perspective of men who are into the act.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Photo Of Eight Men Who Were Nabbed For Constructing A Shrine On Main Road In Lagos
Forum | 4 days ago

Photo Of Eight Men Who Were Nabbed For Constructing A Shrine On Main Road In Lagos

Ready or Not 2 Script Update Given by Director
Forum | 1 week ago

Ready or Not 2 Script Update Given by Director

Police Crackdown On Gang R*ping Only Men In Lagos
Forum | 1 week ago

Police Crackdown On Gang R*ping Only Men In Lagos

Tension As Masked Armed Men Stormed Oyo Govt Secretariat
Forum | 1 week ago

Tension As Masked Armed Men Stormed Oyo Govt Secretariat