Delta Commissioner Escapes Kidnapping

Forum 1 year ago

Delta Commissioner Escapes Kidnapping

Prince Emmanuel Amgbaduba, a Delta State Commissioner for Oil and Gas, has escaped abduction from kidnappers, The PUNCH reports.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/aaa63d3f9bf8d87e656310220bf0f998.jpeg

This was contained in a post on the Commissioner’s Facebook page on Monday.

The Commissioner revealed that the incident occurred on Sunday evening at 7pm while he was on his way to Warri, Delta State.

According to the post, the abductors blocked his car, along the Nigerian Port Authority Expressway in their efforts to kidnap him.

“Dear all, I want you to help me to thank God as the Almighty God protected me from the hands of kidnappers yesterday (Sunday) at about 7pm on my way into Warri Town, at the NPA expressway.

“A beige-coloured Toyota Camry rammed into me and forced my vehicle to come to a halt and two hefty young men popped out from the front seat of the car, one at the back and one guy rushing towards me.

“Without panicking, I put my car in reverse and faced the thug that came out from the passenger side of the car at full speed ahead. While he jumped off the road, I drove off and had a successful getaway.

While thanking God for protection, he urged motorists to be vigilant, especially along the Warri axis.

The police spokesperson for Delta State Command, DSP Bright Edafe, could not be reached for comments on the incident as of the time of filing this report.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Slain Nigerian Policemen In Delta State Receive Posthumous Honours, N46million Donations
Forum | 2 days ago

Slain Nigerian Policemen In Delta State Receive Posthumous Honours, N46million Donations

Okuama: Army Invades Another Delta Community, Arrests 10 Persons, Razes Homes
Forum | 5 days ago

Okuama: Army Invades Another Delta Community, Arrests 10 Persons, Razes Homes

Commotion As Soldiers Arrest Three Delta Community Leaders, Recover High-Grade Weapons
Forum | 5 days ago

Commotion As Soldiers Arrest Three Delta Community Leaders, Recover High-Grade Weapons

Delta CP Parades Suspects For Murder, Robbery
Forum | 1 week ago

Delta CP Parades Suspects For Murder, Robbery