Movie Director, Tchidi Chikere Remarries After Two Failed Marriages (Photo)

Forum 1 year ago

Movie Director, Tchidi Chikere Remarries After Two Failed Marriages (Photo)

Popular movie director, Tchidi Chikere has remarried.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/a8f751665d2ec6b1be5e65dc39c2e2d9.jpg

This is coming after two failed marriages.

He has now married for the third time.

Tchidi made this known via his Instagram page, stating they got married some months ago.

Recalled that the filmmaker had been married to two Nollywood actresses, Sophia Williams, and Nuella Njubigbo but the union crashed over alleged infidelity and domestic violence.

He shares three sons with his first wife, Sophia, and a daughter with his second wife, Nuella Njubigbo.

Announcing the news of his new marriage, via Instagram, Tchidi hid his new wife’s face but showed off her engagement ring.

He added that he is currently fine and happy.

He wrote: “Married! We did it here some months ago..just so my friends and fans know I m okay and HAPPY. God s on the throne”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Shogun Director Joins The Loney Television Series
Forum | 17 hours ago

Shogun Director Joins The Loney Television Series

Mufasa Director Barry Jenkins Defends Movie: ‘There Is Nothing Soulless About The Lion King’
Forum | 1 day ago

Mufasa Director Barry Jenkins Defends Movie: ‘There Is Nothing Soulless About The Lion King’

‘It was a mistake, I’m sorry’ – Ruben Amorim apologises over failed move to EPL club
Forum | 5 days ago

‘It was a mistake, I’m sorry’ – Ruben Amorim apologises over failed move to EPL club

Deadpool & Wolverine Director Says No MCU Knowledge Is Needed for Sequel
Forum | 6 days ago

Deadpool & Wolverine Director Says No MCU Knowledge Is Needed for Sequel