Pretty Russian Biker Fond Of Releasing Raunchy Photos Dies In A Horrific Crash (Photos)

Forum 6 years ago

Pretty Russian Biker Fond Of Releasing Raunchy Photos Dies In A Horrific Crash (Photos)

A female Russian biker who was popularly known on social media for performing raunchy stunts in sexy skimpy outfits has been killed in a horrific crash.

40-year-old Olga Pronina died on Monday after she lost control of her BMW S1000RR bike and crashed into a fence in the city of Vladivostok, the south-eastern Russia's Primorsky Krai region.
According to Russian Authorities, Pronina, who is also a hairdresser, suffered fatal injuries and died on impact as her bike split in half during the crash.

It was also reported that the 40-year-old lady who is divorced, has a 16-year-old daughter before her death.

Pronina, who is believed to have started driving motorcycles when she was 21 years old, wrote on her social media accounts about her love for her bike, which she sees as her companion that helps her forget the trouble of her life.

She wrote: 'I love it because it forgives me my foolishness, for saving my sorry a**, thank you for never failing me, for making my lonely nights better, for helping me to forget troubles of my life, for training my body and my brain.

'I am grateful to it for the sparkles in my eyes, for the warm wind blowing on my cheeks when my visor is open, for unbelievable excitement and a feeling of flowing in the air, for doses of adrenaline.

'Thank you for gifting me freedom… and I know that I am not alone. There are thousands like me, those madly in love with their metal horses.'

[ads4]

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Spyro Shares Adorable Photos Of His Twin Sister
Forum | 1 day ago

Spyro Shares Adorable Photos Of His Twin Sister

Mayor of Kingstown Season 3 Trailer Previews Jeremy Renner’s Battle Against Russian Mob
Forum | 1 day ago

Mayor of Kingstown Season 3 Trailer Previews Jeremy Renner’s Battle Against Russian Mob

Man Dies After His Wife Forced Him To Undergo A Surgery In India To Stop Him From Snoring
Forum | 5 days ago

Man Dies After His Wife Forced Him To Undergo A Surgery In India To Stop Him From Snoring

Tragedy As Father Slumps And Dies While Trying To Bail Sons At Police Station
Forum | 6 days ago

Tragedy As Father Slumps And Dies While Trying To Bail Sons At Police Station