My Boyfriend Once Had S3x With Me 27 Times In A Day – Actress, Monalisa Stephen (Video)

Forum 1 year ago

My Boyfriend Once Had S3x With Me 27 Times In A Day – Actress, Monalisa Stephen (Video)

Nigerian actress Monalisa Stephen has claimed that she once had s3x with her boyfriend 27 times in a day.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/743c2259efa9f20e23a58869760c7c45.jpg

The claim has left tongues wagging on social media with some calling her a liar.

It was the same actress that sometime ago claimed that her boyfriend had oral s3x with her while she was menstruating.

During an interview with YouTuber Korty, Monalisa disclosed that she and her boyfriend once had s3x 27 times in one day.

Fans have taken to social media to react saying, she might have said that for clout.

“He fcked me 27 times, we were just together and it happened. One particular day I went to see him and he fcked me 27 times”, she said.

Watch video below:

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
I Was Sent Out Of My Husband’s House Day He Died – Nollywood Actor Ajigijaga’s Wife
Forum | 2 days ago

I Was Sent Out Of My Husband’s House Day He Died – Nollywood Actor Ajigijaga’s Wife

Happy Death Day 3 Update Given by Jessica Rothe
Forum | 3 days ago

Happy Death Day 3 Update Given by Jessica Rothe

Charlie Day and Allison Williams to Star in Murder Mystery Movie Kill Me
Forum | 5 days ago

Charlie Day and Allison Williams to Star in Murder Mystery Movie Kill Me

Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up
Forum | 5 days ago

Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up