“I paid half of my bride price and settled my ex with $50k after our divorce” Korra Obidi makes bombshell revelation

Forum 1 year ago

“I paid half of my bride price and settled my ex with $50k after our divorce” Korra Obidi makes bombshell revelation

Nigerian-American dancer and singer, Korra Obidi has dropped some bombshell revelations on her marriage and divorce.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/124abd7cb0d086570620c07059d8c961.jpg

Korra, who seemed to have followed in the footstep of Tonto Dikeh, claimed that she paid half of her bride price.

To top it off, she also paid a hefty amount to her ex-husband, Justin Dean following their divorce.

Korra Obidi claimed that she paid $50k to him. The mum of two made this known as she addressed those saying her ex-husband brought her out of poverty.

Following their divorce, fans of Justin Dean have been trolling Korra alleging that her husband brought her out of poverty and gave her opportunities in the state.

Addressing them, Korra questioned if she and her family looked poor as she revealed that she met her husband in China.

She claimed that she had to pay him $50,000 in a divorce settlement and he didn’t give her a dime.

“Do you realize I paid half of my bride price? He took me out of poverty? Does any part of my family look poor to you? Anyone thinking he saved me and put me in the land of opportunity… No, that’s not what happened we both met in China. I paid him 50,000 dollars, but he did not give me one dime. I had to settle him after divorce”.

This isn’t surprising as during the divorce, Justin Dean had allegedly demanded spousal support.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Nigerian Govt Applying Quasi-Subsidy on Fuel Price – TUC President, Osifo
Forum | 1 day ago

Nigerian Govt Applying Quasi-Subsidy on Fuel Price – TUC President, Osifo

Xxssive Alleges That Wizkid Might Have Been Paid to Start Fight With Davido
Forum | 1 day ago

Xxssive Alleges That Wizkid Might Have Been Paid to Start Fight With Davido

Yul Edochie Makes Special Vow to 2nd Wife Judy Austin
Forum | 1 day ago

Yul Edochie Makes Special Vow to 2nd Wife Judy Austin