Ronaldo begins move to bring his former boss to replace Rudi Garcia

Forum 1 year ago

Ronaldo begins move to bring his former boss to replace Rudi Garcia

Cristiano Ronaldo has recommended former Real Madrid boss Zinedine Zidane to Al-Nassr.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/b23eed6ea70f97acf2baa34ce370cc17.jpg

Ronaldo wants the Saudi Arabian club to bring in Zidane as a replacement for Rudi Garcia who was sacked on Thursday.

The Saudi Arabian side sacked Garcia on Thursday and have since shortlisted some marquee managerial candidates.

CBS Sports reports that Al-Nassr are looking to bring either the former France international or Jose Mourinho.

According to the report, the Saudi side has made headway in the negotiations with Zidane.

They have sent the Frenchman a verbal offer already.

Ronaldo played under both managers and has some say in the hiring and firing of managers at Al-Nassr.

The Portugal international is involved in discussions over Zidane’s potential appointment.

The report, though, has noted that there’s no certainty that Zidane would want to manage the Saudi Pro League outfit.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday
Forum | 1 day ago

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday

Under the Stars Cast: Toni Collette, Andy Garcia & More Join Rom-Com Movie
Forum | 3 days ago

Under the Stars Cast: Toni Collette, Andy Garcia & More Join Rom-Com Movie

‘He has been excellent’ – Southampton boss thumbs up Aribo’s display
Forum | 3 days ago

‘He has been excellent’ – Southampton boss thumbs up Aribo’s display

Mercy Photos: Production Begins on Amazon’s Sci-Fi Thriller Starring Chris Pratt
Forum | 1 week ago

Mercy Photos: Production Begins on Amazon’s Sci-Fi Thriller Starring Chris Pratt