PSG pick Olise as Messi, Neymar’s replacement

Forum 1 year ago

PSG pick Olise as Messi, Neymar’s replacement

PSG have picked Crystal Palace’s Michael Olise as a possible replacement for Lionel Messi and Neymar.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/9a07d19eda21f5c6c531b2c5441d6f09.jpg

The French Ligue 1 giants are interested in the France U21 star from the Premier League side, according to Calciomercato.

Messi has rejected a new contract with France giants as reports are strongly linking him with a return to Barcelona.

The superstar is also wanted by clubs in the Premier League such as Manchester United and in Asia and America.

PSG are also planning to get rid of Brazilian Neymar in the summer even though he still has a contract until June 30, 2027.

PSG football advisor Luis Campos is said to have identified Olise as the best candidate to replace both players when they depart Parc des Princes in the summer.

Olise is under contract at Crystal Palace till June 2027 and has a release clause of 50 million euros in his contract.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
UCL: You killed the game – Gundogan blames Barcelona teammate for PSG defeat
Forum | 1 week ago

UCL: You killed the game – Gundogan blames Barcelona teammate for PSG defeat

Chippa United target Black Stars goalie as potential replacement for Nwabali
Forum | 1 week ago

Chippa United target Black Stars goalie as potential replacement for Nwabali

Oliseh names Super Eagles player that will win AFCON for Nigeria
Forum | 1 week ago

Oliseh names Super Eagles player that will win AFCON for Nigeria

EPL: If you don’t want to play, I’ll pick another person – Guardiola tells Rodri
Forum | 2 weeks ago

EPL: If you don’t want to play, I’ll pick another person – Guardiola tells Rodri