"Allow ads" and Popups to avoid redirection of your browsers.

“I can’t carry my body again” Funke Akindele laments as she shows off dance step, days after returning to normal life (Video)

Forum 1 year ago

“I can’t carry my body again” Funke Akindele laments as she shows off dance step, days after returning to normal life (Video)

Nollywood actress and filmmaker, Funke Akindele has lamented over her inability to hit the dance floor again.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/e091a0a5765a767494ae18087e04c743.jpg

The mother of two, who seems to have added weight, lamented over how her love of food has made her a poor stepper.

Sharing a dance video with Sayrah Chips, Funke questioned if she should join her dance class.

“Chai!! I don chop too much burger, I no fit carry body.

@sayrah can I join your dance class in”.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Snowpiercer Season 4 Trailer Shows Marvel Vet Clark Gregg as Final Chapter’s Newest Villain
Forum | 1 day ago

Snowpiercer Season 4 Trailer Shows Marvel Vet Clark Gregg as Final Chapter’s Newest Villain

The Night Manager Season 2 Returning Cast Includes Olivia Colman & 4 More
Forum | 1 day ago

The Night Manager Season 2 Returning Cast Includes Olivia Colman & 4 More

The Penguin Trailer Shows Plan to Takeover The Falcone Criminal Empire
Forum | 1 day ago

The Penguin Trailer Shows Plan to Takeover The Falcone Criminal Empire

UNIPORT notice to returning students on resumption for second semester, 2023/2024 session
Forum | 1 day ago

UNIPORT notice to returning students on resumption for second semester, 2023/2024 session