"Allow ads" and Popups to avoid redirection of your browsers.

I Had Two Happily Married Maids With Body Odour – Leo Dasilva Says Marriages Are Still Working In Nigeria

Forum 1 year ago

I Had Two Happily Married Maids With Body Odour – Leo Dasilva Says Marriages Are Still Working In Nigeria

Ex-BBNaija housemate, Leo Dasilva has opined that despite the high rates of divorce in the country, some marriages are still working out.
https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/1b0f06d1926f2d0cd66d3209e8207fef.jpeg
In a tweet, he recounted an experience where he had two maids in the past who had unpleasant body odour, yet were happily married with children.

He concluded that if their partners could tolerate the stench and remain committed to the relationship, then people in Nigeria could endure anything for love.

This observation suggests that the institution of marriage is still thriving in Nigeria, and that love and commitment can overcome many obstacles, including personal hygiene issues.

He tweeted;

“I have had two maids in the past with body odour.

They were both happily married with kids.

That was all I needed to know that marriage is still working in Nigeria.”

See the post below:

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/8ae28d08b2a86a6d4c8336b675d30daf.jpeg

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Nigerian Navy School of Health Sciences, Kwara admission form, 2024/2025
Forum | 2 days ago

Nigerian Navy School of Health Sciences, Kwara admission form, 2024/2025

Man showers praises on Sabinus over crypto coin, says it’s stable more than Davido’s
Forum | 3 days ago

Man showers praises on Sabinus over crypto coin, says it’s stable more than Davido’s

Yul Edochie dragged after advising men to avoid having an affair with married women
Forum | 4 days ago

Yul Edochie dragged after advising men to avoid having an affair with married women

Stranger Things Season 5 Is ‘Bonkers,’ Says Vecna Actor
Forum | 4 days ago

Stranger Things Season 5 Is ‘Bonkers,’ Says Vecna Actor